The Aftermath of WW3

Photo by geralt

Photo by geralt

Aubrey Tanner, Staff Writer & Photographer

No one ever could imagine the damage World War 3 had done, and to think it all started with a tweet…

“North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times. Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my button works!” said Donald Trump on Twitter.

Since then, Twitter has been banned, and other social media are heavily regulated. Memes no longer exist and we are forced to talk face-to-face and seek other ways to cope with the harsh reality of life.

Once in a while, rebellious teenagers will spray paint old memes on the sides of the broken homes but are often arrested and taken away.

North Korea tried to nuke America, but was fought against, and lost. North Korea is all glass and is all dead.

Now, America has no government or rules for government. Civil war has broken out and America is split into three: The Communist party, The Democratic-Republican Party and the Peace Party whose motto is an  H.G. Wells quote “If we don’t end the war, war will end us.”

Everything except the Peace Party is extremely fascist if you believe in a democratic republic, the communists try to hurt you and vise-versa.

The Peace Party is attacked by both sides the amount of people in the peace party is depleting due to constant attacks from the other parties.

No one goes to college anymore, except the rich who are forced to believe fascist ideals proposed to them by professors and leaders of the school.

Everything is torn apart America is no longer the great nation it once was the only hope is that peace will be reached.

About the Writer
1 Comment

One Response to “The Aftermath of WW3”

1. God on September 25th, 2018 8:26 am

i think they should have fought with sticks and stones, and that Hitler would be a better climax point. If their were more deaths and action scenes, then yeah, that would be better. also think that if u added Johnny Johnny and papa in the war, then I would have rated 5 stars

*

• Motherlode

Bingham’s Deep-Rooted Traditions

• Motherlode

Miner Bucket List

• The Aftermath of WW3

Motherlode

Fashion Forward

• The Aftermath of WW3

Motherlode

The Legacy of Bingham

• Motherlode

The Spirit of Bingham High School

The Aftermath of WW3